Shopify Install Guide
We are happy that you have chosen Zenfulfillment as your fulfillment partner for your Shopify store.
2. Under the left Sidebar, select "Apps"
4. Scroll down and click on "Develop apps for your store"
5. Go on "Create an app" and give it the name "Zenfulfillment"
7. Select the following ADMIN API access scopes
- write_orders / read_orders
- write_third_party_fulfillment_orders / read_third_party_fulfillment_orders
- write_fulfillments / read_fulfillments
- write_inventory / read_inventory
- write_products / read_products
- write_returns / read_returns
- write_locations / read_locations
- write_shipping / read_shipping
- write_merchant_managed_fulfillment_orders / read_merchant_managed_fulfillment_orders
- write_assigned_fulfillment_orders / read_assigned_fulfillment_orders
- write_custom_fulfillment_services / read_custom_fulfillment_services
- write_delivery_customizations / read_delivery_customizations
IMPORTANT: Make sure you save your changes in the upper right corner!
After saving it the configuration should look like this
9. Go to API Credentials tab and copy the revealed Admin API access token. It is important to notice that this will be revealed only once so make sure you save it.
That's it - you are done :)